Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Dinner for Four


 
What a beautiful way to begin the day.  With new guests, Brenda and Bernie arriving this afternoon, preparations have begun.  Dinner for Four.
 
 
The fish market in Bucerias sells these wonderful delicacies...camarones.  With some light jazz in the background, I prepare for tonight's feast of Camarones Diablo Marinara con pasta.

 
Presentation is everything.  Not sure who said that first, but when my guests arrive, this is their first impression.  Fresh roses never hurt when dressing a table.  The wine assortment came from the Mega cellars.

 
I love fresh bread and these 4 loves had just came out of the oven at the new bakery here in Bucerias at 8:01am....Pan Pan....Yum yum.

 
Fresh ingredients are always the key to a great salad.  Bucerias has lots of great places to find wonderful veggies.  I like to serve the salad with my version of a honey mustard vinaigrette.  
Bon Appetit!

No comments: