Friday, March 06, 2015

Shirt Serach

On Thursday, March 5th, Alex and I headed to Secrets to search for a shirt that his brother Jeff had left behind.
 
Within 5 minutes of our arrival, welcome beverages were delivered. Gracias Mario!
 

 
Alex decides to search one the pools for the missing garment.
 

 
I took the dry approach and scanned the horizon continuously for clothing.
 
 
Seeing that I needed help, Alex joined in the search.
 

 
Perhaps a wider view would help us, so up to the 8th floor we ventured.
 
 
As the sun began to set, our hopes at finding any shirt faded.
 
 
Always relentless, my search continued. 
Do you have my shirt?
 
Ok, before you get any wrong ideas, this young model graciously posed for my Menards ad.  AND she was from Wisconsin.  She was selling jewelry for Diamonds International.  Really, she was.
 
The story doesn't end here. Not quite.  After 8 hours of searching, we forgot what we were looking for.  So a 2nd and perhaps even a 3rd expedition is planned. 
 
 

No comments: